1 week ago
Saturday, June 27, 2009
New Blog!
I'M BLOGGING! I'M BLOGGING! I feel nervous to do this---what if no one is interested? Already I'm stressing....... I don't know if this will be like my Facebook incident? The truth is, I'm in love with my little family and finally have the internet. Those two things have collided and now I'm a blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I'll put your blog on my blog and then all the cool people will go to it. Of course they may wonder why your blog is the only one on my blog, but I will tell people you are insecure. Is that ok? Oh, and you get more comments when your blog is really psycho... at least that is my experience. Regular day to day stuff doesn't get half the traffic as when I have screamed and cried.
ReplyDeleteHope that helps.
Marianne
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAnnie!! JC and I love your blog. I like the title (very clever), and I think the background looks cute. Your babies are also adorable. I'm so glad you have a blog! By the way, Juliet's been walking around with me just holding one hand...we're making progress. I can't carry two babies, you know!
ReplyDelete