
I've spent the last 7 years doing all that I can to be a major turn-on to Russ. Today, I found the ULTIMATE seduction tool. It's called "budgeting" and it's hot....Russ and I have been doing all that we could to save and become financially secure. We have implemented all the strategies of Dave Ramsey (financial guru). This is the first day of actually buying all our groceries with cash--and a pre-set spending limit. Armed with a meal plan, grocery list, and wallet (with only $180 cash), we headed to Costco and Wal-mart. Our strategy was aisle by aisle, unit price by unit price.....and we did it, with $1.27 to spare. It was tedious, yet exhilarating. I bought generic brand laundry detergent and generic kids' sunscreen (never done that before). In order to meet the budget, we decided against the TOTALLY INFLATED $3.98 watermelon.....and the result? Russ has never been this attracted to me. I became a sexual being, full of beauty and grace. Each time I chose the cheaper brand, he could barely keep his hands off me. So, I've begun to conquer the random grocery-ing we've done in the past, but I have also answered the elusive question......what truly turns-on my CPA?
Me.....on a budget.







We love Dave Ramsey, I think I might be addicted to him! We wish that we would have listened to him a while ago and we just ordered his book! We are excited that you guys have a blog, your kids are so cute! We hope you are doing great!
ReplyDeleteHey....how'd you get here??? We were wondering about you all! How do I see your blog???? and those babies, of course!!!
ReplyDeleteThe way into the heart of an accountant- fascinating...
ReplyDeleteI need to read that book- for totally different reasons